Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.564 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,862 (C$3,299) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)