Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10289 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,040 (元29,541) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)