Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10277 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,237 (元31,494) in Shenzhen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)