Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10584 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,992 (元18,820) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)