Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10441 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,400 (元32,562) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)