Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19267 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,676 (Dirham 19,081) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)