Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19301 JOD / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 162 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)