Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19288 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,601 (Dirham 18,669) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)