Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,942 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19266 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,037 (Dirham 10,575) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)