Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 111% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,598 (元64,182) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 4 hours ago)