Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10412 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 73% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,105 (元29,826) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)