Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10277 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 111% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,870 (元66,843) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)