Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10294 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 112% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,360 (元61,789) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)