Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10749 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,920 (元17,863) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (41 minutes ago)