Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10556 JOD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,468 prices entered by 303 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)