Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11049 JOD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,669 prices entered by 313 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)