Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16305 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,380 (RM14,599) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (29 minutes ago)