Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16769 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,240 (RM7,393) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)