Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 891 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31308 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,146 (6,854 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)