Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27949 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 927 (3,318 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (33 minutes ago)