Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31059 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,118 (6,818 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)