Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,512 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28423 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 954 (3,355 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)