Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24541 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,100 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 835 (3,401 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)