Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,563 (€1,891) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)