Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,716 (€3,574) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)