Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,015 prices entered by 197 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,551 (€1,845) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)