Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.766 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,833 (€3,698) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)