Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,946 prices entered by 185 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,436 (€1,722) in Seville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (22 minutes ago)