Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02692 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,118 (41,535₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)