Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02706 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 567 (20,949₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)