Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02716 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 574 (21,128₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (35 minutes ago)