Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,634 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07653 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 952 (12,440 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)