Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07563 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 941 (12,436 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (36 minutes ago)