Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07267 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 792 (10,905 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (36 minutes ago)