Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07042 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,561 (22,166 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (34 minutes ago)