Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,421 (€1,704) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)