Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,131 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,541 (€3,329) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)