Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,519 (€1,916) in Serres.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)