Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16795 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,185 (RM7,055) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (28 minutes ago)