Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16462 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,032 (RM6,267) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (25 minutes ago)