Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16555 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,141 (RM6,893) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.10 (about 1 hour ago)