Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15845 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,941 (RM12,247) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)