Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 220 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Krasnodar costs руб 12,076 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Samara costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £124 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)