Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,160 prices entered by 334 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)