Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,004 prices entered by 273 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)