Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00064 JOD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,375 prices entered by 354 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (41 minutes ago)