Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)