Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,714 prices entered by 220 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €4,235 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 150 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gaziantep costs 15TL (about 3 hours ago)