Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 JOD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 220 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,388 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Duisburg costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kelowna costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 31,400 (about 1 hour ago)