Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 229 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Osaka costs ¥1,250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)