Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,848 (₩2,954,810) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)