Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,715 (¥588,749) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)