Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,964 (¥314,978) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (37 minutes ago)