Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,089 (¥322,599) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)