Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00640 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,888 (¥294,880) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)