Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,693 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,296 (Rp 24,730,320) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)