Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.713 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 67% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,204 (CHF 7,295) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)