Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 JOD / CHF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 63% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,088 (CHF 7,272) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)