Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,069 ($5,753) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)