Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18066 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,371 (7,590 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)