Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02022 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,200 (158,258 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)