Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,624 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02134 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,739 (81,507 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)