Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02270 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,909 (84,119 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)