Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02220 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,561 (70,322 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)