Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,954 (₨177,563) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (27 minutes ago)