Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01081 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,595 (₨332,463) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (25 minutes ago)