Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00884 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,267 (Taka 256,627) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (40 minutes ago)