Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00887 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,348 (Taka 264,651) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)