Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,033 (€2,337) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)