Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,412 (€4,430) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)