Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,313 (C$6,174) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (40 minutes ago)