Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,264 (C$6,158) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)