Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,362 (C$6,336) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)