Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,788 (C$3,153) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)