Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,247 (C$6,243) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)