Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,133 (﷼ 97,704,307) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)