Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,229 (﷼ 101,972,040) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)