Cost of living comparison between Sargodha, Pakistan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00675 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,250 (₨333,180) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)