Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00672 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,160 (₨172,597) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)