Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01183 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,063 (руб 343,342) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)