Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01128 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,945 (руб 172,506) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)