Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38653 JOD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,657 prices entered by 154 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)