Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,178 (¥330,962) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (34 minutes ago)