Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,643 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00635 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,184 (¥343,749) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)