Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,446 (¥699,645) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (35 minutes ago)