Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00622 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,201 (¥675,172) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)