Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / STD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,889 (92,848,986 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)