Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21216 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,320 (R$ 6,222) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (43 minutes ago)