Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22325 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,931 prices entered by 192 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)