Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21967 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)