Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19797 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)