Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21957 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,443 (R$ 6,574) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)