Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22751 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,577 (R$ 11,328) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (38 minutes ago)