Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22887 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,501 (R$ 10,929) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)