Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,600 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21770 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,007 (R$ 13,814) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (5 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)