Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,860 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21700 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,796 (R$ 8,277) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (31 minutes ago)