Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22666 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,253 (R$ 14,354) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)