Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,017 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01515 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,812 (RD$ 185,570) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)