Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01538 JOD / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)