Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22666 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,855 (R$ 12,595) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (39 minutes ago)