Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22522 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,699 (R$ 7,544) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)