Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04663 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,817 (ARS $38,958) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)