Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04450 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,645 (ARS $36,976) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (29 minutes ago)