Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04054 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 950 (ARS $23,422) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)