Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02628 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 792 (ARS $30,146) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)