Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01538 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,467 (RD$ 160,421) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)