Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,343 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01514 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,411 (RD$ 159,230) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)