Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01515 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,397 (RD$ 158,165) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)