Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,638 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,587 (2,248 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (39 minutes ago)