Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,261 (4,603 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)