Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,669 (2,357 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)