Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,233 (4,561 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)