Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,669 (€2,000) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)