Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,522 (€1,820) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)