Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,697 (€2,041) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)