Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,826 (€3,752) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (39 minutes ago)