Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 JOD / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,824 prices entered by 444 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)