Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 JOD / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,713 prices entered by 303 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (16 minutes ago)