Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,521 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,869 (€2,143) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)