Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,911 (€3,781) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)