Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 63% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 588 (Bs 36,438,365) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)