Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07078 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,504 (Bs 21,247) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)