Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04450 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,847 (ARS $41,498) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)