Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03502 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,347 (ARS $38,479) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)