Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04424 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,761 (ARS $39,810) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)