Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 823 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,938 (COL$8,060,760) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)