Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22164 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,281 (R$ 5,780) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)