Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22422 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,496 (R$ 11,132) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$42,490 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,162 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 2 hours ago)