Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20846 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,333 (R$ 6,395) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)